August 14, 2015
It’s a HOT one outside again!
1. The Ladies City Tournament was held on Wednesday, August 12, 2015.
Ten ladies participated. Winning the First flight was Michelle Rexin
with a score of 73. Second place went to Kari Smith with a score of
85. In the second flight, taking first was Sue Wolsky with a score of
99. Second place finisher was Jen Whitman with a score of 104. Prize
money was paid out to the first two finishers in each flight. Thanks
to all who partipated. Congratulations!
2. The Men’s City Tournament was held on Thursday, August 13. There
were 22 participants. Winning the Champion Flight was Brock Simonson
with a Gross Score of 71. Taking second place in the champion division
was Brian Duchscherer with a score of 73. In flight one the winner was
Jordan Wolf and taking second was Dan Miller. Both had scores of 79. A
tie-breaker was done with Jordan taking first. In the Second flight,
there was a tie once again between Red Skytland and John Eklund. After
the tie breaker, Red Skytland came out as the winner. Prize money was
paid out to the first two finishers in each flight. Thanks to all who
3. Saturday, August 15, is the Iron Man Par 3 Tournament. There are
still openings for the tournament. Just 3 people are needed for a
team. All proceeds go to the Carrington Youth Center. Shotgun start is